The Pravastatin Tablets may cause certain reactions. Counsel your specialist if any of the indications happen and persevere
- influenza like manifestations
- Loss of hunger
- Muscle Torment, Delicacy, or Shortcoming
Muscle Pain, Tenderness, or Weakness
Loss of appetite
- When you are under colestipol or cholestyramine solution, take them 4 hours prior or after our medicine. Acid neutralizers are to be taken an hour prior to Pravastatin.
- Illuminate specialist about liquor admission and restorative history, particularly about any liver sickness and about pregnancy either existing or arranged.
- Breastfeeding ought to be kept away from.
- When you are to experience medical procedure, including dental, illuminate the specialist or dental practitioner about Pravastatin utilization
If there is overdose, or the victim is incapacitated, or has breathing problems, inform doctor or call local emergency services.
In case of missed dose, take the missed dose on remembering it. However, if the next dose is due, then skip the missed dose and continue with regular schedule of dosage. Do not take double doses to compensate for the missed ones.
Keep medication in container, tightly closed, and out of the reach of children. Store at room temperatures and keep away from heat and moisture. Do consult pharmacist or doctor about proper disposal of outdated drugs.